Woman, granddaughter electrocuted in Rayagada

Rayagada: A woman and her minor granddaughter were electrocuted to death in Rayagada district on Thursday.

As per reports, the woman and the minor girl were identified as Bangaramma Mandangi (50) and granddaughter Tapaswini (13) respectively.

The mishap occurred when the two were drying clothes on a wire that accidentally touched an electric wire. The elderly woman and minor girl fell unconscious after getting electrocuted. Their family members rushed them to Rayagada hospital.

Doctors at the Rayagada hospital declared the woman and minor girl brought dead.


newslive odisha

News Live Odisha

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button