Sundargarh: In an unfortunate incident, a woman choked to death while eating Gupchup at Sarafgarh village under Lefripada police limits in Sundargarh district on Tuesday.
The deceased has been identified as Fulamati Kisan (30). According to reports, the woman, her husband and son were having Gupchup at their house around noon after buying the same from a vendor.
In the meantime, portion of a Gupchup got stuck in her windpipe, following which she fell unconscious. She was rushed to the Lefripada Hospital, where doctor declared her dead.