Bhubaneswar: Odisha has slipped further in the NITI Aayog’s SDG India Index Rankings-2020 as the state was placed at 19th position with a score of 61 while it was ranked 15th with a score of 58 for the year 2019. Prior to that, the rank was 22 with a score of 51 for 2018.
The third edition of the SDG India Index was released by NITI Aayog today.
Below are key aspects of Odisha as per the report:
* Population below poverty line (%): 32.59.
* Households covered by health scheme/insurance (%): 47.70.
* Households living in kutcha houses (%): 14.20.
* Beneficiaries under NFSA (%): 94.98.
* Children under 5 years of age who are underweight (%): 29.20.
* Maternal Mortality Ratio (per 1,00,000 live births): 150.
* Suicide rate (per 1,00,000 population): 10.50.
* Death rate due to road accidents per 1,00,000 population: 11.82.
* Physicians, nurses and midwives per 10,000 population: 39.
* Persons (>15 years) who are literate (%): 72.50.
* Schools with access to electricity, drinking water (%): 68.71.
* Crimes against women per 1,00,000 female population: 103.50.
* Sex ratio at birth: 933.
* Women in managerial positions in listed companies (per 1,000 persons): 206.
* Rural population getting drinking water within premises through Piped Water Supply (%): 51.73.
* Schools with separate toilet facility for girls (%) 98.04.
* LPG+PNG connections against number of households (%): 79.52.
* Annual growth rate of GDP (constant prices) per capita: 5.49.
* Functioning branches of commercial banks per 1,00,000 population: 11.92.
* ATMs per 1,00,000 population: 15.72.
* Mobile phone connections per 100 persons: 75.09.
* Internet subscribers per 100 population 44.87.
* Urban households living in kutcha houses (%): 2.80.
* Urban households with drainage facility (%): 65.70.
* Lives lost due to extreme weather events (per 1 crore population): 22.78.
* Forest cover (%): 33.15.
* Murders per 1,00,000 population: 3.10.
* Cognizable crimes against children per 1,00,000 population: 49.90.
* Victims of human trafficking per 10 lakh population: 20.03.
* Courts per 1,00,000 population: 2.16.
* Population covered under Aadhaar (%): 97.