Bhubaneswar: Another seven persons infected with COVID-19 died due to the deadly virus in Odisha in the last 24 hours taking toll to 538.
“Regret to inform of the demise of seven Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” the State Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) Department tweeted today.
The new deaths were reported from six districts. While Khurda district registered two more fatalities due to COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, one each succumbed to the coronavirus in Balangir, Cuttack, Ganjam, Malkangiri and Sundargarh districts.
Details of fresh deaths due to COVID-19 in Odisha:
1. A 70 year old male of Bhubaneswar.
2. A 78 year old male of Balangir who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension & Old Cerebro Vascular Accident.
3. A 61 year old male of Cuttack who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. A 76 year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
5. A 59 year old male of Khurda district who was also suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
6. A 13 year old male child of Malkangiri district who was also suffering from Leukemia.
7. A 68 year old male of Sundergarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes.