Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll increased to 691 in Odisha with nine more fatalities in the last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform the demise of Nine #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” tweeted State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
The fresh COVID-19 deaths were reported from 8 districts. While two patients succumbed to the deadly virus in Bargarh district, one each died in Bhadrak, Balangir, Cuttack, Gajapati, Puri, Rayagada and Sambalpur districts in the last 24 hours.
Details of 9 new COVID-19 deaths in Odisha:
1. A 63-year old male of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension.
2. A 55-year old female of Bargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
3. A 52-year old male of Bhadrak district.
4. A 55-year old male of Bolangir who was also suffering from Diabetes.
5. A 78-year old female of Cuttack district.
6. A 37-year old male of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
7. A 73-year old male of Puri district.
8. A 52-year old male of Rayagada district.
9. A 60-year old female of Sambalpur district.