Man, son killed in cylinder explosion in Rourkela, wife critical

Bhubaneswar:  Tragedy struck a family in Sector-5 of Kabi Samratpalli area in Rourkela after two of the three members, who had sustained severe burn injuries in a fire mishap on May 4, died while undergoing treatment on Wednesday night. And, the other one is battling for life at the AIIMS Hospital in Bhubaneswar.

The deceased  have been identified as Ajodhya Sahu and his 11-year-old son Guddu. Sahu’s wife Ritajanli is undergoing treatment in critical condition.

As per information, the trio fell prey to a fire mishap after the gas cylinder in their kitchen exploded when Ritanjali was preparing food on Monday. The fire later quickly spread and engulfed the entire house. All of them were later rescued and rushed to a hospital here. All of them were later shifted to AIIMS Bhubaneswar.

However, after undergoing treatment for two days, Sahu and his son succumbed to injuries last night.

newslive odisha

News Live Odisha

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button