Man puts poison in food, 5 family members ill in Malkangiri

Malkangiri: A woman and her four children fell sick after her husband reportedly put poison in their food at Nayakguda village under Mathili block of Malkangiri district on Monday night.
According to reports, one Narasingha Majhi of the village arrived at his house after consuming liquor and mixed pesticide in the food which was being prepared by his wife Purnima for dinner.
After having the food, the woman, her two sons and 2 daughters complained of vomiting. They were rescued by locals and rushed to the Mathili Community Health Centre for treatment.
The accused absconded after committing the act. Till last reports came in, no police complaint was filed in this regard.

newslive odisha

News Live Odisha

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button