New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: Results of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), will be declared on Friday.
Candidates can check their score on NTA’s official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in and download the same in a PDF format. The NTA will announce the JEE Main cutoff on the website the same day.
The exam was conducted in 633 centres in 233 cities/towns across the country from September 1 to September 6. In Odisha, the test was conducted at 26 centres in seven cities/towns- Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Balasore and Dhenkanal. Though a total of 38,236 students from the state had registered to give the test, 27,457 appeared in the national-level entrance exam.
Students are required to clear JEE Main to get admission into undergraduate engineering, architecture and planning courses at NITs, IIITs and other engineering institutes across the country.
How to check JEE Main Results 2020:
1. Log on to the official website— jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, click ‘JEE Mains 2020 results’
3. A new window will appear on the display screen
4. Submit your credentials and login
5. Your results will be displayed
6. Download the results and take a print out for future references