Covid claims another five lives in Odisha, tally at 61 now
Bhubaneswar: COVID-19 claimed five more lives in last 24 hours in Odisha, informed State Health & Family Welfare Department on Saturday.
“Regret to inform the demise of 5 Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” State H&FW tweeted.
Details of 5 fresh deaths due to COVID-19 in Odisha:
1. A 70-year old Male of Puri district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
2. A 46-year old Male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Hypothyroidism.
3. A 56-year old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. A 55-year old Male of Ganjam district.
5. A 72-year old Male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
With fresh COVID deaths, the toll rose to 61 in Odisha.
Meanwhile, one more COVID-19 patient succumbed to other health complications in the state.
The non-COVID death case is from Kendrapara district.
“Regret to report the demise of a 62-year old Covid positive female of Kendrapara district due to brain tumour. She was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Asthma,” the State H&FW tweeted.