Bhubaneswar: As elderly population and persons with co-morbidities will be vaccinated from March 1, the Odisha government on Wednesday wrote to the district collectors and municipal commissioners on the operational strategy for initiating the vaccination.
“The Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry has communicated that the vaccination of next priority group of elderly population and persons with co-morbidities will be taken up in March 2021, Additional Chief Secretary of Health department, PK Mohapatra wrote in the letter.
ACS Mohapatra said that in view of anticipated high number of beneficiaries, all the public health facilities from tertiary level Medical Colleges and Hospital, Districts Headquarter hospitals, Sub-Divisional Hospitals, CHCs, PHCs, Health and Wellness Centre and Sub-Centres should be prepared for offering COVID-19 Vaccination services.
• Vaccination session will be planned for five days in a week (excluding Sunday).
• Alternate Vaccinators and Verifiers shall be identified and trained for COVID-19 vaccination.
• At least 6 to 7 mobile vaccination teams in each block/Urban Unit shall be formed for conducting sessions at the SC level in a planned manner.
• Health institutions i.e. PHC / UPHC upto Medical Colleges & Hospital shall also be identified as session sites.
• ANM from regular health system shall not be engaged for vaccination as they will provide uninterrupted routine health services.
• Block wise micro plan shall be prepared for session plan, vaccine and logistic supply, mobility support for vaccination team etc.
• Laptop / Desktop shall be provided at the session sites for updating vaccination status & issue of vaccination certificate.
“It must be ensured that all such facilities shall be mapped to specific Cold Chain Points to maintain effective supply of vaccines & logistics for vaccination. All preparatory activities shall be completed by February 28, 2021,” the ACS added.
Medicare Part B covers outpatient doctor visits, preventive screenings, counseling, and some vaccines and injectable medications given by a healthcare professional. cialis malaysia pharmacy Viagra and other medications for ED are not covered under this plan.