Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) on Saturday constituted a 14-member Expert Committee to suggest criteria for evaluation of Plus 2 students.
The committee will suggest well-defined alternative objective criteria for assessment of the Regular and Ex-Regular examines of Annual H.S. Examination, 2021 whose examinations were cancelled in view of Covid-19 pandemic.
The panel headed by Sushant Kumar Das, Ex-President BSE & Ex-CoE, Utkal University will submit its report within 10 days.
“Considering the present pandemic situation, keeping in view health and safety of students, teachers and parents, the Government of Odisha has decided to cancel Annual H.S. Examination, 2021 conducted by CHSE. Odisha. In accordance with the orders of the Government, an Expert Committee is hereby constituted to suggest well defined alternative objective criteria for assessment of the Regular and Ex-Regular examines of Annual H.S. Examination, 2021,” the CHSE said in a statement.
Other members of the committee are:
• Dr. Subash Chandra Das, State Level Program Manager, Academic Performance Monitoring Cell. SCSTRTI, Bhubaneswar.
• Sri Samba Kumar Nayak, Joint Secretary (Representative of S& ME Deptt.)
• Dr. Tushar Kanti Tripathy, Vice-Chairman, CHSE. Bhubaneswar
• Dr. Mihir Kumar Das, Academic Consultant, OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
• Dr. Pradeep Kumar Behera, Academic Consultant. OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
• Dr. Banamali Panda, Retd. Associate Prof. & Ex-CoE, Khallikote Cluster University
• Sri Bhagirathi Kandi, Deputy Director. DHSE.
• Dr. Ranjan Kumar Bal, Principal, BJB H.S. School, Bhubaneswar
• Dr. Mamata Patri, Principal, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
• Sri Parikshit Dash, Principal, Ekamra College, Bhubaneswar
• Smt. Ranjita Mishra, Jr. Lecturer, Vocational Stream, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
• Dr. Bijay Kumar School CoE, CHSE.
• Dr. Subhranshu Kumar Behera, Dy. CoE, CHSE