Bureaucratic reshuffle in Odisha, 6 officials given new charges
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Government on Monday effected a bureaucratic reshuffle in both IAS and OAS cadres. With the reshuffle, six IAS and OAS officials have given new charges with two of them being appointed as Sub-Collectors.
• Khurda got new Collector as OAS officer Sanat Kumar Mohanty, Additional Secretary to ST/SC Development and MBCW Department, has been transferred and posted as Collector of the district.
• OAS officer Sitansu Kumar Rout, outgoing Collector of Khurda district, has been transferred and posted as Additional Commissioner of Consolidation and Settlement, Berhampur.
• IAS officer Keerthi Vasan V has been appointed as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in charge of COVID management in Ganjam district.
• IAS officer Subhankar Mohapatra has been appointed as Sub-collector, Balliguda in Kandhamal district.
“In exercise of the powers conferred under section 20(4) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 (Act II of 1974), Odisha Government do hereby appoint IAS Subhankar Mohapatra as Sub-Divisional Magistrate of Baliguda in Kandhamal district.” a notification issued by the General Administration and Public Grievance Department said.
• IAS officer Suryawanshi Mayur Vikas has been appointed as Sambalpur Sub-collector
• IAS officer J Sonal has been appointed as the Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in charge of COVID management in Gajapati district.