Bhubaneswar: Nine more persons died of COVID-19 in Odisha as the toll mounted to 362, official sources said on Tuesday.
The deceased have been identified as:
1. A 62-year-old man of Balasore district who was also suffering from Carcinoma Prostate with bone metastasis.
2. An 81-year-old woman of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
3. A 68-year-old man of Ganjam who was also suffering from Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Parkinsonism, Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
4. A 68-year-old woman of Ganjam district.
5. A 79-year-old man of Ganjam district.
6. A 61-year-old man of Malkangiri district who was also suffering from Diabetes & hypertension & Bronchial Asthma.
7. A 65-year-old man of Rayagada district.
8. A 68-year-old man of Rayagada district who was also suffering from hypertension.
9. A 42-year-old man of Sambalpur district.
Odisha today also reported 2239 fresh COVID-19 cases as the tally rose to 64,533.