3 critical as TV explodes in house in Bargarh district

Bargarh: A TV set exploded leaving three members of a family critically injured at Antarala village under Padmapur block of Bargarh district on Monday.
According to reports, the explosion took place following a fire mishap in the house due to an electrical short circuit. One Sunil Deheria, his wife Jagynaseni and their two-year-old son sustained critical burn injuries in the incident.
The victims were initially rushed to the Padmapur hospital, later shifted to Bargarh District Headquarters Hospital and eventually taken to VIMSAR in Burla for treatment.
Articles inside the house have been gutted in the blaze after the explosion.

newslive odisha

News Live Odisha

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button