Bhubaneswar: Another 13 persons succumbed to COVID-19 in the last 24 hours in Odisha taking toll to 682.
“Regret to inform of the demise of thirteen Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” stated State Health & Family Welfare Department in a tweet today.
The fresh deaths were reported from 9 districts. While Khurda district recorded the highest of 3 new deaths, Kendrapara and Puri districts witnessed 4 more deaths (2 each) due to COVID-19. The virus claimed one each life in Bargarh, Balangir, Cuttack, Gajapati, Kandhamal and Mayurbhanj districts in the last 24 hours.
Details of 13 new deaths in Odisha:
1. A 25 year old male of Bargarh district.
2. An 82 year old male of Balangir district.
3. A 49 year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease.
4. A 65 year old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
5. A 53 year old female of Gajapati district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
6. A 77 year old male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Severe Left Ventricular Dysfunction, hypertension.
7 .A 78 year old female of Khurda district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
8.A 39 year old male of Khurda district.
9. A 90 year old female of Kendrapara district.
10. A 97 year old female of Kendrapara district.
11. A 50 year old male of Mayurbhanj district.
12. A 65 year old male of Puri district who was also suffering from Coronary Artery Disease.
13. A 79 year old male of Puri district.