Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll breached 700-mark in Odisha with 10 new fatalities in the last 24 hours. The number of deaths now stands at 701.
“Regret to inform the demise of Ten #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals, tweeted the State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
The fresh deaths were reported from 8 districts. Cuttack and Puri districts witnessed 4 more deaths (2 each) in the last 24 hours, while one each died of COVID-19 in Balangir, Ganjam, Kalahandi, Khurda, Mayurbhanj and Sambalpur districts.
Details of 10 new deaths due to COVID-19 in Odisha:
1. A-40 year old male of Balangir district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. A 69-year old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Disease (Post Transplant).
3. An 84-year old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. A 68-year old male of Ganjam district.
5. A 65-year old male of Kalahandi district.
6. A 92-year old male of Khurda district.
7. An 80-year old female of Mayurbhanj district.
8. A 60-year old female of Puri district.
9. A 54-year old male of Puri district.
10. A 53-year old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.